More Than 30 Years of Criminal Law Experience
John E. DeVito Esq. of DeVito and Visconti, P.A. is an experienced criminal defense lawyer who spent years as an assistant district attorney in Norfolk County. Today, he provides aggressive defense representation with dedicated client service to individuals in Massachusetts. To make an appointment with a Boston criminal defense attorney, please call or contact us online.
The firm can assist you with a broad spectrum of criminal charges such as:
- Drug crimes — Attorney DeVito handles all state drug crime charges, including:
- DUI / OUI — OUI charges are a serious matter. A conviction can result in jail time, significant fines and the loss of your driver's license.
- Assault and battery / domestic violence — From bar fights and assaulting a police officer to incidents between family members, an assault conviction can send you to jail.
- Firearms, weapons and ammunition — Massachusetts has strict gun laws, even for legal firearms. Mr. DeVito defends individuals charged with any state weapons violation.
- Sex crimes — Being charged with a sexual offense can ruin your reputation. Being convicted can ruin your life. Talk with a lawyer today.
- Larceny crimes — Representation for charges such as shoplifting, theft, embezzlement, identity and credit card fraud.
- Forgery and check fraud — Whether you were charged with passing bad checks, running a fake check scam or forging documents, you need an experienced attorney on your side.
- College student defense — Do not let one bad decision negatively affect your child's future. Mr. DeVito provides knowledgeable defense representation for college and university students.
- Felonies and misdemeanors — Comprehensive defense representation for state criminal charges ranging from trespassing to armed robbery and attempted murder.
- Motor vehicle crimes — In addition to OUI, Mr. DeVito defends people charged with license violations, moving violations and vehicular homicide.
- Registry of Motor Vehicles — If an OUI charge or other crime results in suspension of your driver's license, the firm can assist you at the Registry of Motor Vehicle hearings.
- Resisting arrest — This is a serious charge that can compound the penalties of the crime for which you were arrested.
- Sealing a criminal record — With an attorney's help, you can have certain felony and misdemeanor crimes sealed from your record.
Dedham Drug Charges Attorney
Please call to schedule an appointment.